x

does square marketing allow for drip campaign emails?

I would like to send a sequence of emails that are timed at specific intervals after an intial transaction.  For example: customer makes a purchase and receives an email with instructions about the item.  In 10 days, there is an automatic follow-up email checking to see how they like the item.  At 60 days, an automatic email checks to see if they would like to repear their purchase. I currently do this with mailchimp. Can square marketing do the same?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hey @drbsk!

We don't have a feature like that at this time, but I can definitely see how helpful something like this would be. I'll make sure to pass it on to our Marketing team to consider for future improvements. We'll update this thread with any news as we hear of it!

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 4

We would like to create email campaigns that initiate at the time of purchase that are specific to the item bought.  For example, if you come in and buy items 1 and 2 you would be added to the email lists for those 2 items and you would receive instructions on how to use those items in 2 separate emails.  

Then we would like to send drip emails at timed intervals.  For example you would receive another email for item 1 at 3 months and 6 months and a separate follow up email for item 2 at 9 months. 

Is this possible through square marketing or some kind of integration with mailchimp?

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Drip campaigns have been asked for before but looks like we're still tracking sellers' interest for it. For now, flagging your post to our Square Marketing Team so they consider implementing a drip feature down the road. 

We're not quite familiar with the ends and outs of Mailchimp but you can read up on an overview of the the integration here along with our other Marketing & Analytics partners 

@drbsk

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4