x

email addresses

Square is hosting my site but I need to setup an email using the company name, how do I go about making this happen?  I cannot seem to find any resource on the ecommerce tabs when In login.  

For Example:  customerservice@blackflagbarber.com  

is what I am trying top accomplish

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

@blackflagbarber Square has partnered with Gmail to provide professional email addresses.  From your dashboard go to Online -> Website -> Domains.  At the bottom, under your domain, you’ll see a Google Workspace area where you can learn more, and get started.  They are doing a 50% off promotion right now.

Personally, I already used GoDaddy for my email and web hosting, because Square doesn’t support .biz top level domains.  They are another option, of course.  These days everyone who does email well charges for these for businesses.  Google was the last free option and they phased that out this year, even for those of us who have been with them for over a decade!  Such is progress, I guess!

Good luck.  Let me know if you have any questions.  But, from what I could see, signing up for this through your dashboard is pretty straightforward.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 2 of 2