x
Highlighted

employee invitation expired

I sent all employees an invitation to download the square app for clocking in and out on their phones. One of my employees did not. She went back in a couple of weeks later and got a message that the invitation expired. I can't seem to find where i can re-send it. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Admin

Re: employee invitation expired

Hey @GTOWN -

No problem! You should be able to resend that invitation. Go into the employees profile and to the Permissions tab. There is a blue edit button in the right corner of that box. There will be a box that says Personal Email with a resend invitation button. 

This should give them the new invite. Please reach out if this doesn't work. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 8
Highlighted

I followed your instructions, but when I clicked EDIT etc, never found a place to resend the invitation. 

Message 3 of 8
Highlighted
Admin

@GTOWN -

Hmm.. whenever you look at the list of your team members, do you see Active or Invited? If they are already active, then you would be unable to resend the invitation. 

I will keep an eye out for your reply!

Kassi
Message 4 of 8
Highlighted

Same problem here. Says active. When I go under doesn’t have resend button. I do lick on save and it says invite sent in after but get no emails 

Message 5 of 8
Highlighted
Admin

Hey @jcashd1,

Make sure you're looking for the steps @Kassi_ listed above on a computer/laptop on the Dashboard.

The mobile app doesn't have all the same functions as the complete Seller Dashboard does. 

Ashley C
Message 6 of 8
Highlighted

My employee hasn’t received invite email? She has never even created an account yet.

My employee hasn’t received invite email? She has never even created an account yet because she hasn’t received the initial invite email. So frustrating considering there is no button to re-send. 

Message 7 of 8
Highlighted
Admin

Re: My employee hasn’t received invite email? She has never even created an account yet.

Thanks for posting. Kassi tells you how to resend an employee invitation on this thread. Check out her answer up top. @jcashd1

Message 8 of 8