x

how can i sync my square receipt to my online store?

I have edited and customized my receipt on square from Account Settings > Business > Receipts but when a customer purchases a product from my online store they get a different receipt. How do I sync these receipts?

If I send the receipt manually from Transactions > send receipt, they receive the edited/customized receipt.

Does anyone have any insight to this? Thank you!

Message 1 of 16
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @medabloom,

At this time there's not a way to send a regular Square receipt from an online store purchase but I checked in with Weebly and you can customize the emails sent a little.

Go to > Settings Store Emails > Set Up A Sender Profile and then select the ... button next to an email to make changes to it. It won't be the same customization options you have with regular Square purchases but may help a little in making them more how you want them.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Best Answer

Hey @medabloom,

At this time there's not a way to send a regular Square receipt from an online store purchase but I checked in with Weebly and you can customize the emails sent a little.

Go to > Settings Store Emails > Set Up A Sender Profile and then select the ... button next to an email to make changes to it. It won't be the same customization options you have with regular Square purchases but may help a little in making them more how you want them.

Ashley C
Message 2 of 16

How do you edit the store emails in the online store.  When I try to edit the confirmation email it only allows me to edit the title and headings nothing else.   When I test the emails I receive email with digital download attached as a sample but cannot remove it from the edit emails section.

Message 3 of 16

Hey @Cakedznr,

I moved your post to an existing thread that details how to set up a sender profile to edit your email confirmations.

Check out my Best Answer above for more details. 

Ashley C
Message 4 of 16

Yeah so why move me to another post that does not answer the question or help solve the issue.  I do not have a problem with setting up sender profile that is done.  I have a problem with weebly and the confirmation emails it sends out for orders placed. 

Message 5 of 16

I have a home-based business and currently use my website for local sales only. Upon web order, my customers receive their automated confirmation email. The email generates an automatic pick up date and time (based on the item's production time on the listing); however, operating from home, we have only specific dates/times allowed for pick up. Is there a way to edit the email to get rid of the generated date/time pick up? 

Message 6 of 16

Hey @creativenest and welcome to the Community!

I moved your post to an existing thread for this question.

However- you can edit your pick-up timing and settings as mentioned in this Support Center article here to adjust your prep time needed. 

Ashley C
Message 7 of 16

Thanks for the info, though it's not helping with the auto-emails. It would be ideal to have the option for users to develop a fully customized email. I don't want to be limited to your template. Or at least have the option for users to turn auto emails off. This is causing so much stress and confusion for my customers. I see many others have posted about this, so it looks like there's a need here.

Message 8 of 16

Hi,

I have the same problem. My name appears on the Online Store e-mails that go to customers. I keep trying to change it so that the business name will appear instead. I created a new profile as suggested in the "best answer," but my name is still appearing at the top of order confirmations and notifications. Help??!!

Message 9 of 16

Hi @kerryB and welcome to the Community!

I moved your post to a more relevant thread that goes over editing the Online Store confirmation emails since the thread you were on was for Point of Sale digital receipts only.

Check out my other answer above for more details.

Ashley C
Message 10 of 16

I have tried this very thing, and I am unable to edit the body of the email.

I seem to only be able to edit the header and footer.

How do I edit these store emails? I even tried sending a test email and got something totally different than what I'm not allowed to edit. 

I'm not confident in the information my customer are going to receive. 

Anyone have some insight on how to do this?

Message 11 of 16

Hi there, @itjk - just bumping up a response here to let you know I responded to your other thread about this here. You can take a look here.

Cheers!

Joe
Message 12 of 16

In the new Weebly store, I can't find where to customize the receipt that customers receive. Can we not add a logo like in the old square store? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. 

Message 13 of 16
Alumni

Unfortunately, the new Online Store receipts don't share the same customization options as the old store. However, I merged you to a thread with steps to edit the emailed store receipts sent to your customers. 

I hope the best answer above helps @GoldenSpikes

Justin
Message 14 of 16
Beta Member

I would really like to have my company name and logo on online store receipts.

Message 15 of 16
Admin

Hi @mrtheable- Check this thread for answers to your question!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 16 of 16