x

html code in service description can be seen on pop-up

I added html code to my service descriptions to break it up a bit so that it wasn't a long paragraph and it looks great on my website. However, when you hit "Book Now" and the service selection pop-up comes up with descriptions, you can see the html code. Has anyone dealt with this and been able to fix it?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Seller Community, @Tadhana 😊

I don't think I am familiar with this.. can you post a link to the page on your site with the code so we can take a look? 

Thanks in advance!

Message 2 of 4

https://www.tadhanaesthetics.com/s/appointments 

I’ve changed my descriptions since I posted this but I put the code back in on the first service. On the page that you land on, you can see it says *Popular Service* then drops down to the next line. If you click to book that service, a pop-up will come up and if you hit “More Info” on that first service you will see the <br> code. 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Thanks. I do see what you mean. It's possible the popup is not configured to read custom or added code. I can try to check with the team, but I'm not sure if this is something that can be changed. 🤔

I appreciate your continued patience, and I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from them. 🙂

Message 4 of 4