x

import products to facebook

I am going through the steps to "Import Your Products to Facebook" but I can not select the button to turn on the feature. There is a green dot beside it though, does that mean something? It shows that I have products in my inventory.

I have done a few Google searches and look through threads but I'm not seeing anything current or relevant. Can someone help me?

Thank you for your help!!!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hi @Chelsee! Thanks for bringing this up.

First of all, I'm curious to know which browser you're using? It sounds like it could be a browser issue, but I'll keep an eye out for your reply and we can do some more looking into it if it's sounding like something else!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 6

I'm using Chrome.

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Darn @Chelsee. That's the browser we typically recommend to use. If you haven't tried the troubleshooting steps I listed above, go ahead and give them a run through. But if you're still having some issues, can you reach out to the Support Team? They'll be able to do some looking on the back end of things.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 6

I sent a message to Support. I'm at a lose of what to do. I can find a lot of threads about it not working but no one seems to know how to fix it. 

Message 5 of 6
Alumni

Hey there @Chelsee - try calling in to get faster support. Number and customer code found here 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6