x

How can my clients use the Online Booking features without accessing my Booking Site?

The title of this post has been edited from the original: online booking

Hello,  I would like to enable the online booking BUT I do not want my clients to make their own appointments ( for many reasons) I would like to make appointments for them and take advantage of the cancel, no show, reminder features.  Can this be done?  Hope someone can help. 🙂 Thank you

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

One option here would be to use your own Online Booking Site to book appointments for your clients, @hairbykim.

The trick here is that you would need to avoid sending the link to your Online Booking Site link to clients at all or posting your link publicly, as the booking site is intended for appointment booking and your clients would be able to book appointments if they can access your site. If you opt to schedule this way, your clients will still be able to utilize the cancel, no show, and reminder features but would not be scheduling their own appointments.

I hope this helps! 💇

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

Hi hi @hairbykim - and welcome to the Seller Community

The easiest way I can think of to accomplish what you're looking to do would be to make it so that you need to accept or decline all appointments made through your booking site. To set this up, head to this page of your Dashboard, then look at the Online Booking Preferences section, and select the Business must accept or decline all appointment requests option:

I hope this helps!

Out of curiosity, what would your booking site be used for if you do not want your clients to use it for booking purposes?

Valentina
Message 2 of 5

I want to book the appointments and they can still get reminders etc. But I want to book them not them book it.  ( some don't have computers,  I need different times for each individual etc) I don't want to have to go through my schedule and have to call and adjust appointments.  

Message 3 of 5
Alumni

Best Answer

One option here would be to use your own Online Booking Site to book appointments for your clients, @hairbykim.

The trick here is that you would need to avoid sending the link to your Online Booking Site link to clients at all or posting your link publicly, as the booking site is intended for appointment booking and your clients would be able to book appointments if they can access your site. If you opt to schedule this way, your clients will still be able to utilize the cancel, no show, and reminder features but would not be scheduling their own appointments.

I hope this helps! 💇

Valentina
Message 4 of 5

Ok, great.  I am going to try that and see how that goes.  I appreciate you trying to help me. Thank you

Message 5 of 5