x

pick up date is a week off on one location only

I have 2 locations set up for pick up with different dates.  one is wed 3-6. the other is every Friday and Saturday 10-4. The Wednesday location always sets pick up for the following week and the other is the same week which is what i want both places to be. I have gone to item library and chosen location default in fulfilment. Every other setting I have checked is identical for each location except the date and time. Also, I have chosen one business day as prep for both. When I check in PREVIEW they both have the correct date for pick up but it isn't transferring over to the site. Help! this is driving me crazy and confusing to my customers

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hi @shewalls. Thanks for posting.

Sounds like this is going to require some digging on our end. When you have a moment, can you please contact our Support team

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 4

I already sent an email Thursday afternoon. I haven’t heard anything yet. Do you have another suggestion? 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

The team may be experiencing a higher volume of requests at the moment, but a rep will be in touch as soon as possible. Thanks in advance for your continued patience.

I did just notice that you mentioned that you have one business day as prep time for both locations? If this is correct, the location that is only open one day a week will always push the fulfillment date out a week since it requires a business day for prep time. 

As @nika mentioned, though, our team would need to go over your store settings with you to confirm. 

Message 4 of 4