x

remove log in option

I just tried to see about placing an item for sale (I am not a business but was just checking it out) and now I have LOG IN in the menu bar and I cannot get rid of it.  How do I remove LOG IN?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square Community Moderator

Oh no, @DCFoundation

Firstly, welcome to the Seller Community, and sorry to hear that you're here because you've run into trouble. Would you mind sharing a link to your website so I can look closer into this for you?

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 8

Hi, I'm having the same issue. How do I remove the "log in" option in the menu bar?

www.vettaborne.com

Message 3 of 8

Hey there @vettaborne 

In order to remove the login option you will have to first Enable your SSL via the Settings tab within the Website Editor. After completing the process of enabling your SSL you can exit the editor and head over to Settings and then Checkout.

Once in the Checkout Settings, you will look for the section called Customer Inputs. The setting you are looking to turn off is called Customer Accounts. This will remove the Login option from your menu.

I hope this information is helpful!

JJ
Message 4 of 8

I also cannot remove the "log in" on the nav menu, have been trying for a while my site is malbua.org can you help me as well?

Message 5 of 8

Hi - could you remove the "Log In" option from thereliefnanny.weebly.com also? I've been unable to do it myself. Thank you!

Message 6 of 8

Hey there @JCG2 stepping in for @JJ_ I am sorry you are having some difficulties as well. To confirm you did follow the steps JJ provided above: 

In order to remove the login option you will have to first Enable your SSL via the Settings tab within the Website Editor. After completing the process of enabling your SSL you can exit the editor and head over to Settings and then Checkout.

Once in the Checkout Settings, you will look for the section called Customer Inputs. The setting you are looking to turn off is called Customer Accounts. This will remove the Login option from your menu.

And you are still having issues correct? 

Message 7 of 8

Hey there @lmackay11  

On you case you will need to head to your Customer Inputs page and deactivate the Customer Accounts Option. 

I hope this information is helpful!

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

JJ
Message 8 of 8