x

square appointments

Hi all,

I have set up my "appointments" list. as a carpet cleaner sometimes people want 2 chairs cleaning, or 2 sofas, but on the booking form it is just a tick box next to the item? is there a way to make it so customers can add multiple of one item? not sure where to turn for help!

Thanks,

Chris

Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Welcome to the Seller Community @Birkett8622

I had a play around with this on my end and I think setting up variations for individual services will help with what you need.

When creating a service, you'll have the option to Add Variation with different names and prices.

Screenshot 2021-09-09 at 16.53.57.png

This way, when customers are booking online, they'll get a drop-down and be able to select whether they want to clean 2 or more chairs/sofas.

Screenshot 2021-09-09 at 16.54.13.png

I hope this will help!

Tra | she/her
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Best Answer

Welcome to the Seller Community @Birkett8622

I had a play around with this on my end and I think setting up variations for individual services will help with what you need.

When creating a service, you'll have the option to Add Variation with different names and prices.

Screenshot 2021-09-09 at 16.53.57.png

This way, when customers are booking online, they'll get a drop-down and be able to select whether they want to clean 2 or more chairs/sofas.

Screenshot 2021-09-09 at 16.54.13.png

I hope this will help!

Tra | she/her
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 3

Thank you!

I'll have a play around with variations tonight. I did try earlier but couldn't get my head around it. 

Thanks again ๐Ÿ™‚

Chris

Message 3 of 3