x

Feature Request: Export Stock History to Excel

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: stock history report

Is there a way to export stock history into Excel? I run square for a convenience store and it would make reordering SO much faster if I could simply export all of my low stock items with the number of items sold in the last two weeks into Excel. Currently, it takes 3 extra 'clicks' to get the sales history for the item I am trying to reorder. Then I have to do mental math to figure  an average of how many are currently selling per week. That adds quick when you are reordering sometimes hundreds of items. 

It would also be helpful if the date ranges given for sales in stock history were consistent. When I'm looking through the seemingly random date ranges, I'm always doing mental math to try and figure our how many of that item sold in the last 7 days (I do weekly orders for new stock).

Overall, I enjoy how user friendly square is, but it is frustrating that all this data is being stored for me, but I cannot access it or organize it how it would be most helpful for me and my business.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Thank you for your post @Jacks143! I shared this with the Retail team and we are working on improving reporting to reduce clicks/surface the information about your stock levels that you need! I don't have a timeline to share yet (and I can't promise the option to export stock history will be available) but I wanted to let you know improvements for Retail reporting are on the radar. We'll share updates here in the Community as soon as they are available.

Thanks again for taking the time to post! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 7

Good news! Thanks!

Message 3 of 7
Beta Member

Hello there! I'm wondering if any progress has been made on exporting stock history? It displays quite nicely on the dashboard but I'd love to be able to use that data for analysis in excel. Thanks!

-Jc, OasisHTG
Message 4 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @JcCutlip2301 - thanks for reaching out and bumping up this thread and checking in, we appreciate you!

No update to provide on this one, just yet. We hope to be able to bounce back here soon with a positive update for you in regards to expanding exporting of newer reporting options.

Thanks for your patience!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 7

And now?

Message 6 of 7

Bump.

Message 7 of 7