x

turn off square register status bar spam notifications

How to turn off the daily! Spam! notifications on the square terminal register that square keeps sending every day?

Every day I log in there are new notifications that I have to click dismiss on I want to turn them off so I no longer get them. At this point I feel they are just spam getting the same messages every day some times multiple. I could not find a setting to do so. Please help with this annoying problem. They keep send the same thing every day.

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Needhelpasi. Sorry about those pesky notifications. Unfortunately there's not a way to turn those off. But I can share your feedback with our team and let them know that they're a bit excessive.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Needhelpasi. Sorry about those pesky notifications. Unfortunately there's not a way to turn those off. But I can share your feedback with our team and let them know that they're a bit excessive.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 6

so we can expect to see them forever.  not impressed with what happens when the development team is told of things that need fixed.  4 years and still waiting for some of them

Message 3 of 6
Beta Member

Any idea if this will ever be turned off it is really not useful for me and it drives me insane the continuous notifications on the square register, it is spam please allow your users to turn this feature off

Message 4 of 6
Super Seller

FYI, I've been getting a ton of these two recently. Every few days I get about three of the exactly the same notification. Would love to turn these off; I really only want a notification if I got a sale on my online site so I can pull from the live inventory in store before someone buys it in person.

IMG_7612.JPG

Message 5 of 6
Beta Member

Yes i hate all the spam notifications I get with Square I wish they would just turn it off

Message 6 of 6