x

which type of cbd products are allowed to be sold, topicals and or ingestibles?

which type of cbd products are allowed to be sold, topicals and or ingestibles?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hey @lunas-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

All CBD products must be hemp-derived and have less than 0.3% THC. I can't speak to whether that goes for topics and/or ingestibles. I would give our Support Team a call to confirm this

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

I have noticed the community post / replies on the topic of CBD seem dated.

Can anyone tell me the current status of Square's CBD eCommerce payment solutions?

I am trying to find updated information regarding retail eCommerce for hemp CBDs containing either zero THC or less than .3% THC. I own a start-up Hempi.com LLC. I would like to integrate my wordpress / woocommerce / Square shopping cart.

hempi.com

Hemp Can Save the HUMANS!
Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @hempi 

Have you looked into our CBD Early Access Program? Check out this post by Helen with more information

Please let me know if this isn't what you're looking for and I would be happy to go another direction. 

Thank you!

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6
Beta Member

yes.  thank you. i have heard of it.  i am on this forum trying to get an updated status.  it seems not many posts are current.

Message 5 of 6
Beta Member

I have noticed the community post / replies on the topic of CBD seem dated.

Can anyone tell me the current status of Square's CBD eCommerce payment solutions?

I am trying to find updated information regarding retail eCommerce for hemp CBDs containing either zero THC or less than .3% THC. I own a start-up Hempi.com LLC. I would like to integrate my wordpress / woocommerce / Square shopping cart.

hempi.com

Message 6 of 6