x

wondering why i have not seen a capital offer

I have had 4 or 5 loans, towards pay off i always get another offer, i count on this to grow my business, my last loan was paid really quick, out sales are increasing. Im 96% paid with no offer, I was wondering if there was someone to contact, I could really use this capital loan??..

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

at 99% myself, just keep processing is my goal, i do use paypal as a backup, but your account is being continually reviewed. Unfortunately you cannot apply for it. Keep Working, Drink Water and Pray, Good Luck to you. Ill post WHEN i get an offer

Message 2 of 8

I'm at 90%, no new offers yet. 

Message 3 of 8

Im Completely paid off! i tell you, im awaiting an offer, but have a 15k order coming, so im hoping my offer comes after lol, that 13% is vicicious, Im keeping everything i charge minus the fees, so not having one now, its not too bad! i was paying 13% so you know what 13% of $15000 is....Good luck!

Message 4 of 8

Im paid off too, no offer, says im not eligible at this time....everytime before no problem tho. Smh, idk

Message 5 of 8

It has obviously changed, as I always received an offer by this time, I'm at 95%. My sales and customers have increased so it looks like they just won't tell us. Either way I will continue with Square as I love the ease of their program. The capital certainly did help to make my business grow but I'm not in dire need of capital to continue operating. But certainly is a bonus

Message 6 of 8

Same here I have had 7 capital loans been in business 14 years , I am now at the least amount of money ever owed on any of  my previous capital loans and no new offer,  My daily reports show a great percentage of both new and old customers, and a increase in sales from previous year every day.  I have been with square for years before capital even was a option, have referred many and now wondering myself if I will get another offer after reading all the capital threads here,  The Capital has helped me so many times grow my business, get new equipment etc. Today there are so many competing for your credit card processing, they call my business daily and it is  annoying , I tell them I dont take credit cards so they will stop calling me,   I have stuck with square because they were different and easy and the capital loans were appreciated,  but after reading all the comments on so many  not getting new offers, it makes me wonder if I should start hearing some of these calls I get to switch processing out.  Wondering if Square has grown so much that they are forgetting about the businesses that have helped them grow and now catering to  businesses with higher volume. I have a take out deli so my ticket sale transactions arent hundreds of dollars per transaction but small amounts .

Message 7 of 8

Good Luck

Message 8 of 8