x

Activation verification

Hi there,

Have been trying to set up my account for trade tomorrow, but have been having issues that it won't verify!! In need to start using it tomorrow. 

Please help!

Thank you 

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Nadine22,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear you had trouble with the sign up process.

You can read more about potential sign up issues here, but because this process involves the verification of private personal information, we're unfortunately unable to provide account specific support via our Seller Community.

If you'd like to give our team a call on 1800 760 137, they will be able to look further into account specifics with you.

All the best!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Nadine22,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear you had trouble with the sign up process.

You can read more about potential sign up issues here, but because this process involves the verification of private personal information, we're unfortunately unable to provide account specific support via our Seller Community.

If you'd like to give our team a call on 1800 760 137, they will be able to look further into account specifics with you.

All the best!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Hi Square Customer Service,

I have problem with account verification, I need to use the EFT tomorrow ( Sunday). As per your answer to a previous message about account verification, you are directing to a community thread. I tried to contact 1800 760 137, unfortunately, the automated service directs to this site.. its been very frustrating. I appreciate if anyone could help me overnight.

cheers

Pulari Victoria

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Pulari,

Thank you for reaching out, and welcome to the Seller Community 😊

We're sorry to hear you're having trouble signing up, and getting in touch with us- it looks like you called outside of our opening hours.

You can reach us from Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm Melbourne time on 1800 760 137, and we'll be able to take a look at your account.Unfortunately, we can't give account specific account via the Seller Community.  

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help here! 

Message 4 of 4