x

Australian sellers: How to include GST on shipping & delivery fees

How do you get weebly to charge GST in shipping and delivery fees that will then go to the sales reports

My bookkeeper has noticed that while the GST is reported for my physical goods, the shipping and delivery fees I charge don't have GST - these are charged via the weebly website and I can't see a way to add GST. The issue being that when the bookkeeper processes my BAS she has to manually change the delivery fees every quarter.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hey @BarrowbyGreen,

Thanks for reaching out!

At the moment Square Online doesn't feature the ability to add GST / taxes in Australia, though usually this is trackable within the main Square Dashboard as you're able to managed taxes here via your item inventory.

Your post raises a good point though, as delivery and shipping charges only exist within the Square Online ecosystem and don't have an equivalent within Square's main item inventory.

For now you'll need to continue to manually calculating amounts for shipping/delivery - but I've raised this internally so will report back if I hear of any other solutions or if this might be changed in the future.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Thanks @Seamus 🙂

Message 3 of 3