x

Buyers choose "store pick up" only to be told on the next screen that it's no longer available :o(

Hi,

Please help - My local buyers are choosing "local pickup" when paying and then on the next screen they are told that local pick up is no longer available. 
I have been to settings > pickup and shipping and it says I need to "validate my address" and when I do I get this:

We couldn't find that location. The closest match we found is: 10 Julianne Cl, Bolwarra Heights NSW 2320, Australia. 

I have chosen "use it anyway" but this doesn't fix the problem. This is my address and I am unsure what to do and a bit stressed as I am losing sales! I can only think the address validation is the problem. This is strange as the pick up option has been working for 2 years!

Thanks Amy.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @AmyF,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear you're having trouble with Square Online and address validation!

While this is unfortunately something I'm not able to look into via our Seller Community forum, I recommend getting in touch with support for further help with this one.

You can call on 1800 760 137 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time) or email via this form . If Support are able to identify an issue they'd then need to file a request for our engineering team to investigate further.

Sorry I can't be of more immediate help here - I understand this is must be super frustrating for your business. Please message back to let me know how you go!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2