x

Can we make a one per customer coupon code?

I promote a once of coupon code on my homepage but have noticed people are using them multiple times. Is there an option for a one per person coupon?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hey @embeestudio,

Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately we don't have a way of restricting a coupon to one person per use - at the moment the options are to have coupons available for a set number of overall uses, or set to a specific time frame.

If you have regulars who you want to share single use coupons with you could do this by creating a unique coupon for them and setting it to a one time use - though this would require more work.

That said, I'd be happy to pass your feedback on to our Ecommerce team for further consideration!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

Yes please!  Can you create it so that we can have one per customer.

We should have the ability to create:

Multi-use code - a coupon that can be used multiple times per customer

Single-use code - a coupon that can only be used once per customer

First order code (automatic) - automatically apply a discount to first orders or all orders within a specified date (NO CODE NEEDED)

Codes should be redeemable online and in-store.  Never allow multiple codes at the same time.

On the loyalty side:

Time sensitive - give a bonus that can be earned only within a specified time.  For example, between 3-5pm on Tuesday, double points.

Message 3 of 6
Beta Member

You guys just implemented limit one per customer to the new "Free Delivery" coupons.  Why can't you just extend that option to all coupons?!    I want to have the ability to create a percentage discount with a limit of one per customer, and I'd also like to have a first order automatic discount.  Its so simple to create these things, please pay attention to your customers!!!!  

Message 4 of 6
Admin

Hey @manousheh403,

Thanks for the feedback!

To be honest I'd be surprised if these options were not expanded to different coupons in the future. Development of new features is often an iterative process, and sometimes new features are tested on a smaller scale before wider implementation. While I don't have full insight into how our eCom development team operates, I imagine and hope that we'll expand upon single coupon use options in the future!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 5 of 6
Admin

@embeestudio @manousheh403 Single use coupons have been released - check this post for more!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 6 of 6