x

Changing cash amounts on charge screen.

Hello,

Is there a way of changing the default cash amounts on the charge screen? I spend my life changing $20 and $50 notes. For example, for a $12 sale I will have an option of $12/13/14/15, but no $20/50. Can the default options be changed?

cheese!

Ev

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hey @HevEv,

Thanks for getting in touch!

At the moment there is no way to change these amounts - but I totally get that this would be useful and will pass your feedback on to our product development team. While I can't guarantee this will be editable in the future, the more feedback we get about certain features, the more likely they are to be integrated into the app in the future.

With that said, I took a further look into how this functions and found that most amounts brought up an option to pay with $20 or $50 - which makes sense given these are the notes most commonly dispensed by ATMs. Are you able to give us some examples of amounts where you're not seeing these options? I'd be happy to include these in any feedback I pass on 👍

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

I agree this would be a great option, and can be frustrating at times

I also did a thread of other suggestions for square, maybe comment on that too so they can see demand.

https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/General-Discussion/Suggestions-for-Square-POS/td-p/113739

Message 3 of 3