x

Customer display

How do I set up a customer facing display

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Hey @nigeljones,

Thanks for getting in touch! Read more about getting up and running with the customer-facing display here.

If you need a hand setting things up feel free to give us a call on 1800 760 137!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 7

HI dear i have tried and i have IPAD pro updated to the latest square soft ware version and IOS system but in setting there is no customer display option to use,please help.

Message 3 of 7
Admin

Hey @activeman,

Have you been in touch with our support team yet to turn on the Customer Display Beta permission on your account? If not, give them a call on 1800 760 137 and request to turn on the Customer Display Beta permission. Lines are open 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri Melbourne time.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 4 of 7

Currently this is Just available for US not AU. 

Message 5 of 7

Hi All,

This this still the case?  Are there plans to extend this functionality to Australia?  If so when?

Message 6 of 7
Admin

Hey @SQMRF,

Welcome to the Community!

The old customer-facing display beta is no longer being updated and hasn't been for quite some time now - though it should still work if set up correctly. You can find instructions on our Australian Support Centre here. They are much the same as the US support link ๐Ÿ™‚

In the meantime we developed our own device, Square Register, to meet the need of having a customer-facing display. Feel free to check out the old iOS beta version if you want though, as far as I know, it's still usable!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 7 of 7