x

Epson TM-T82III (USB Model)

We recently purchased an Epson TM-T82III (USB Model) for our Square Stand, it was only after connecting it we realised that it is the TM-T82IIIL that is shown as compatible with the stand on the website, it appears that the model we have purchased works with all the other models of square except the stand. Is there a reason for this? Is it possible that support will be added in the future?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @adamabc,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear you bought the wrong printer! The Epson printer model names can be a bit confusing at times, as many of them are very similar.

While I'm not specifically in the know about planned compatibility, I'd say that if there was a simple way of getting this model to work with Stand, we'd have probably already done so - it's always our goal to have as much compatibility with supported printers as possible, and this model has been around for quite a while now.

If you purchased the printer from Square, we have a 30 day return policy, so if you wanted to swap it for another model (or just return for a refund) you should be able to within that time frame. Check out how to initiate a return here or give our support team a call on 1800 760 137 for more help! Lines are open 9-5 (AEDT) weekdays.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2