x

Error message with online shop

Hi, I am fairly new to square and haven't had any issues until now. We have been doing online and in person sales without any problem.

Today my customers are getting the following error when they try and order a specific item in my shop (buying other items seemingly not affected):

We are at capacity for today and are no longer accepting pickup orders. Please try again later.

There has only been 2 sales today so this error cannot be correct. Anyone have any suggestions of how to resolve it?

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

Have you looked at the Order Limiting section under

Settings - Pickup & Delivery - Edit Location - Order timing settings [edit] - Order Limiting.

It sounds like you may have limited the amount of orders that can be pickup at any one time. For example, our business as a florist has approx 5-10min order prep time, so we have restricted 1 pickup order per 15mins so we don't get a flood of customers at once.

OrderLimiting.png

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Beta Member

Best Answer

Have you looked at the Order Limiting section under

Settings - Pickup & Delivery - Edit Location - Order timing settings [edit] - Order Limiting.

It sounds like you may have limited the amount of orders that can be pickup at any one time. For example, our business as a florist has approx 5-10min order prep time, so we have restricted 1 pickup order per 15mins so we don't get a flood of customers at once.

OrderLimiting.png

Message 2 of 3

Thanks for responding. I've tried turning that setting off. Hopefully it works!

Message 3 of 3