x

Feature Request - Quick Cash payment button

Feature Request - Quick Cash payment button

Would it be possible to add a button to quickly process cash payments without having to type in the amount received?

As an example, if I receive the exact amount or if I can calculate the change easily without the need of the ststem.

0 Likes
4 Comments
Admin

Hey Liam,

Thanks for getting in touch!

I can definitely see how an option to charge exact change would be really handy on our app for phones - I'll pass this feedback on to our product team for consideration.

While we can't make any guarantees about when it may be implemented, I agree that it would make a useful addition to our phone app - it's actually already available if you're using the app on a tablet, which has a slightly different user interface!

For some reason I have a Note in my quick amounts area on my App? I have tried deleting all & adding new amounts but it is still there as the first listed? It shows 3 new amounts when I go to settings but upon returning to checkout screen it is still there!

Any ideas to clear it?

Square Community Moderator

Hi @SnakeSnatcher 👋

The button showing +Note next to your quick amounts is there so you can easily add a note to a sale should you need to. e.g a note you'd like to display on the customer's receipt or even something you need to refer to internally later. 

I hope this helps, let us know if you have any other questions. 

PS. I noticed it's your first post, welcome to our community! 

Super Seller

If you just hit Tender you don't actual have to enter an amount in. 

Hope this helps