x

Feature Request: Square Online Store customer log in / accounts

Feature Request: Square Online Store customer log in / accounts

Ive been trying to add a customer log-in feature (with username and password) and finding this almost impossible on weebly. I also wanted to associate it with different membership purchases but this is looking unlikely! I was wondering if someone has done this before and can help? 
I believe it used to be a feature in 2017 on weebly but seems to have since been removed. PLEASE HELP ME

38 Comments
Admin

Hey @amaalak,

Thanks for reaching out.

Having a customer login portal isn't currently available via Square Online Store at the moment, though I believe this is something that's being worked on and will hopefully be doable in the future. I don't have an ETA at the moment, however I'll make an update to this thread when I hear more!

Beta Member

Hello, i was wondering if there was any project to create a sytem where online store customers could create their account so they can track their order and more? thanks

Admin

Hey @Thomas93,

I've moved your message to this thread, where we're tracking feedback on this feature request.

In the short term there's no way to create customer accounts for your online store, however it's something we're looking into - I'll update this thread once we have more to share about this feature!

Beta Member

I am also very interested in this feature. Please advise once this feature is available. I am also willing to partake in any BETA testing you may do for this feature. 

Beta Member

I have built a site and it's ready to go however I cannot seem to find or enable customer sign in/login for customer accounts, I've got the package below premium for our service so it should be available. I've enabled customer accounts and instant profiles. What more do I need to add? I can't see an option for including sign in on the header or my navigation menu I've built? 

Admin

Hey @EcCB,

I moved your thread over to this one, sorry to be the bearer of bad news here!

Customer logins are not currently a feature of Square Online - is it possible you've been reading about Weebly classic plans?

Weebly make Square Online but the platform isn't currently like for like with Weebly's own product.

@Seamus I too would like an update when this feature will be added.

Admin

Hey @Miles0328,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the community 👋

Not too sure when we might see this feature arrive, but I'll tag you once I hear anything, along with anyone else who has responded to this thread 👍

hello. i would also like to be notified when this feature is being rolled out.

Another vote/request for customer Accounts/Login.

We want to be able to build up a relationship with our customers and giving them the ability to create an account where they can save a cart, access past orders and even reorder based on a previous order request in stock notifications or place orders for out of stock or special order items. A customer account is also a good way to reward loyalty by offering discounts or special sale items to repeat customers