x
Highlighted

Feature Request: Square Online Store customer log in / accounts

Ive been trying to add a customer log-in feature (with username and password) and finding this almost impossible on weebly. I also wanted to associate it with different membership purchases but this is looking unlikely! I was wondering if someone has done this before and can help? 
I believe it used to be a feature in 2017 on weebly but seems to have since been removed. PLEASE HELP ME

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Customer Log In

Hey @amaalak,

Thanks for reaching out.

Having a customer login portal isn't currently available via Square Online Store at the moment, though I believe this is something that's being worked on and will hopefully be doable in the future. I don't have an ETA at the moment, however I'll make an update to this thread when I hear more!

Seamus
Community Manager, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Beta Member

Customer Account

Hello, i was wondering if there was any project to create a sytem where online store customers could create their account so they can track their order and more? thanks

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Customer Account

Hey @Thomas93,

I've moved your message to this thread, where we're tracking feedback on this feature request.

In the short term there's no way to create customer accounts for your online store, however it's something we're looking into - I'll update this thread once we have more to share about this feature!

Seamus
Community Manager, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4