x

How do I create multiple checkout pages or put multiple items on one checkout form?

I want to create a sales funnel. How do I create multiple checkout pages or put multiple items on one checkout form? 

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @greataussiecbd,

I looked further into this and it looks like unfortunately this isn't currently a feature for Australian Square accounts.

That said, we're hoping that it will be in the future - we want to be able to provide the same great new features in Australia as we do in the US and I can see how this would be just as handy to merchants here as it would anywhere else.

I'm passing on your feedback and we'll start tracking requests for this feature here as well.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @greataussiecbd,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Are you referring to a sales funnel on our POS app or an online Store?

While this is not a feature available on our POS app at the moment, if you can explain a little more about what you're trying to achieve I'll do my best to find you an answer!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 2 of 4

Just looking to sell items on my website using the Square Checkout system. Prefer to use Checkout Links, but the option to use them isn't where it should be. 

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @greataussiecbd,

I looked further into this and it looks like unfortunately this isn't currently a feature for Australian Square accounts.

That said, we're hoping that it will be in the future - we want to be able to provide the same great new features in Australia as we do in the US and I can see how this would be just as handy to merchants here as it would anywhere else.

I'm passing on your feedback and we'll start tracking requests for this feature here as well.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 4 of 4