x

How do I print order details for kitchen without adding same details to customer receipt?

I am currently migrating from NeoPos to Square and haven't been able to find a way to print 2 different receipts (one for kitchen, one for customer) that allows me to omit Item 'details' from the customer receipt.

In NeoPos our printer first prints the customer receipt, then it prints a kitchen order that contains the recipe for what the customer has ordered. I am now adding the item recipes to the 'details' section of each item on Square.

I can't seem to find a way to print a details order to the kitchen (which includes item 'recipe') without also giving the recipe to the customer.

I've located the 'set up printers' area and I've also been able to create individual items with a 'description' detailing how the item is made. But what I need is a way to achieve something like this below:

Customer Receipt:

- Order number

- Item(s) included in order

- Price(s)

- Method of payment

- Shop info, etc.

Kitchen Ticket:

- Order number

- Items(s) included in order

- Recipe details for each item

Can anyone help? Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hey @OMJ,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

I wanted to make sure I looked into this thoroughly before responding. Unfortunately I was not able to find any way to edit what appears on receipts between printing at different printer stations (eg counter vs kitchen).

Sorry I couldn't be of more help here!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Really appreciate you looking into my question so thoroughly.  Thanks. 

Message 3 of 3