x

How do you set up a report to look at sales for a particular day of the week (eg. Sales on Sundays)?

I am trying to find out if I can set up a report to determine the open/close times for Sundays and getting the history in a report would be good for that instead of manually going through every Sunday.

Is this possible?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hey @Leigh,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Have you checked out the sales reports section of your online dashboard? This should help! You can generate a variety of different reports, including via time of day.

Let me know if you have any questions ๐Ÿ™‚

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Hi Sheamus, I am trying to have a way to look at the average selling times across Sundays. Is there any way to do this except for manually pulling up each Sunday and writing down all the data for each one? thanks, Leigh

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Ah, got you @Leigh.

Unfortunately there's no way to compare different Sundays next to each other within the Square dashboard - you would indeed need to export the figures into a spreadsheet then formulate the data into a report that showed these specific metrics.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 4 of 6

I'm trying to do this sort of thing as well.  We vend at farmers markets in various locations and want to find out how we do at each one individually.  For instance, we have a 1st Sat. market, 1st and 3rd Sun. market, 2nd Friday market, etc.  

It'd be great to run a sales report for only Fridays or 3rd Sundays for the last month, year, etc.

Message 5 of 6
Admin

Hey @KrakenCove,

Unfortunately there's not way to filter by  lots of individual days (eg all Fridays over a time period) though you can view the different reporting options at here and see if there's anything useful you can find! I'll also pass your reporting feature request on to our product team as feedback.

You can also extract sales data from your dashboard as spreadsheets, then use the data to build your own reports within software such as MS Excel.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 6 of 6