x
Beta Member

Invite customers to book a follow up appointment

Hi all, 

I run a one-man sewing business and I take in a lot of alterations. I've just started using Square Appointment and I'm impressed so far.

Is there a way that I can easily send an email and/or text to clients requesting that they book another appointment to collect their garment?

I've found a work around via my Outlook but it's a bit clunky. I hope there is a way, or it's coming soon, to use Appointments.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @petesews,

Welcome to our community! Thanks for writing in, and I'm glad to hear that the system is working well for you so far 🙂

At this time, Square Appointments doesn't have a feature that would allow you to send a follow up text or email after an appointment. As a workaround, you could create a service called pick up, for example, and book it in for the date you're estimating the alteration to be completed by.

If needed, you could move the date of this appointment as well, and a  notification would be sent out to your customer to let them know of any changes to the appointment. 

If you have an existing appointment, you can click on it on your calendar, and select Book Next to book in a second appointment with the same customer. From there, choose the collection date and add a service to schedule the pick up. 

Let us know if this could be a workable workaround for you! 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @petesews,

Welcome to our community! Thanks for writing in, and I'm glad to hear that the system is working well for you so far 🙂

At this time, Square Appointments doesn't have a feature that would allow you to send a follow up text or email after an appointment. As a workaround, you could create a service called pick up, for example, and book it in for the date you're estimating the alteration to be completed by.

If needed, you could move the date of this appointment as well, and a  notification would be sent out to your customer to let them know of any changes to the appointment. 

If you have an existing appointment, you can click on it on your calendar, and select Book Next to book in a second appointment with the same customer. From there, choose the collection date and add a service to schedule the pick up. 

Let us know if this could be a workable workaround for you! 

Message 2 of 2