x
Beta Member

Invoice is showing gst added and no gst added

How do i get rid of "No GST added" at the bottom of my invoices.  I have gst enabled and also shows up on invoice with the amount correct. 

I can't use invoice with GST not added so can't use invoices at all.

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hey @tylerwhite,

Thanks for getting in touch.

It sounds like you may have edited your tax settings to something different from the default GST tax settings - while we can't look into private account info via our Seller Community forum, I encourage you to get in touch with our team via email or phone on 1800 760 137!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Hi,

Yes I've been in touch and have had reply and am sure i have followed instructions correctly but still comes up with no GST added on bottom of invoice.  I have sent a screen shot also and waiting on there response. But trying to fast track by going on community page for answers so I can use invoices. As ones I've sent are coming back not paid because of this.

Message 3 of 5
Admin

Hey @tylerwhite,

If it's an existing invoice and you've just made tax changes, simply cancel the existing invoice and send it as a new one - the new settings will be applicable on the new invoice.

If in doubt though, give our team a call - they'll be able to look into your account settings in more detail!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

Thanks for your time and reply.  I will try when on computer next time

Have a great day

Message 5 of 5