x

Is it possible to add the Facebook Pixel in order track orders through ads?

I want to run Facebook ads through Facebook Business Manager but I need to set up the Pixel on my Square site to track orders. Is it possible in 2020?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hey @mjcp,

Thanks for reaching out!

If you're looking to integrate Facebook Pixel with Square Online Store, there's a guide on doing this via Weebly Support. Is this what you were looking to to?

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Hi Seamus,

Thank you for providing the guide. I have installed the Facebook Pixel and set up the Facebook catalogue.

I'm currently getting Pixel warnings on each of my products in regards to 'Purchase', 'Add to cart' & 'View Content'. Do you have any suggestions on how to troubleshoot these errors?

Specifically for the ViewContent warning, it's saying the product content ID's don't match my catalogue - but the catalogue was created using square?

Thank you.

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Hey again @mjcp,

I'm not familiar with how Pixel works and unfortunately am not able to help troubleshoot these issues - though you might want to check out some of these resources to see if you can find any tips!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 4 of 6

Hi Seamus,

I couldn't find a solution.

Are there any devs that I can reach out to at Square for further assistance? Thank you.

Message 5 of 6
Admin

Hey @mjcp,

There aren't any developers who are able to troubleshoot this at Square - your next port of call would be Weebly Support, who make and manage Square Online Store. 

Sorry I couldn't be of more help here!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 6 of 6