x

Is it possible to have a self ordering kiosk using an Ipad or something similar under the square app

Is it possible to have a self ordering kiosk using an Ipad or something similar under the square app.?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @Brazbecue1

Welcome to the Community 👋

A the moment Square doesn't make a self service app via a touchscreen, though I can see how that's be very handy and is something I've heard before from buskers and charities.

We do have a QR code based solution for self service though - read more about it here!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Thank you

Yes I know about the Qr Code but I could see that the customer doesn’t want to fill the fields with name credit card number and others information. They prefer something faster like just tapping the card. I could check an app that works with Square that can be used as a Kiosk.

do you know that?

flash order

https://flashordr.com/w/index_FO.html?utm_source=square&utm_medium=partner&utm_campaign=marketplace

Message 3 of 4
Admin

@Brazbecue1 I hadn't actually hear of Flashordr before, but took a further look into it - looks pretty cool!

From what I can see though, they don't presently have an integration available with Australian Square accounts. I can see a listing on our US integrations page, but unfortunately not for Australia.

If you're interested in using this app I'd recommend reaching out to them and asking whether they plan to support Australian Square accounts in the future - ultimately it's up to the maker of the app to decide which Square countries they support using our online payments API on their platform. If you do hear back let us know what they say - I can see how this would be pretty beneficial in Australia for our restaurants, cafe and food truck scenes!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4