x

Items priced per hour not showing on POS app

Hi.

Via Web dashboard, I have added items with variations priced per hour into the Item Library.

These items do not appear on the POS app:

* if per hour variations are the only 'type' in the item, the item doesn't appear either on the Checkout or in the app Item Library.

* if per hour variations are in a mix of 'Per item' types in the item, the item does appear in both the Checkout and the app Item Library. The per hour variations don't appear either on the Checkout or in the app Item Library.

How can we get variations priced per hour to appear in both the Checkout and the app Item Library?

Many thanks, Peter.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hey @STBATreasurer,

Have you made sure to assign these items a location? If you go to your Item Inventory on your Square Dashboard you can take a look at the item listings and whether they have been assigned a location. If they haven't, simply click on the item in question and make sure it has a business location saved against it!

This is generally the reason they wouldn't appear on the POS app, but if this doesn't work please get in touch with our support team, who can actually look into how the account has been set up and troubleshoot accordingly 👍

You can call support on 1800 760 137 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time) or email via this form.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Thanks Seamus.

Yep, have avoided that newby trap 🙂

The items are available at all locations.

I'll try Support call.

Regards, Peter.

Message 3 of 3