x

Low Stock Alert Email Notifications - How do I know which location needs to be restocked?

Does anyone know if it’s possible  to enable tracking and low stock alerts from within the Square app? I have over 3,000 books in my inventory and would like to set the low stock alerts to 0 for every item as I add new stock. When I first imported my inventory from Excel, I set the alerts to 0, but unfortunately that doesn’t effect the new items as I add them. I add stock on my iPad and do everything within the app, but at the moment have to do the stock alerts from the website, which is very inconvenient and time consuming.

I’m hoping there is an easier way of doing this, if anyone knows, please let me know! Thanks 🙂

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @MelissaMorrison,

Thanks for getting in touch!

I had a look and checked with a few of our team members, and it seems you are correct - there's currently no way to adjust stock alerts from the POS app, nor set a default stock alert level for new items.

I can see how this would be a very handy feature - I'm passing on your feedback to our product team for consideration.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2