x

Pre-order option

Hi,

I am following this article to create an item in Square Online for pre-order.

https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002116567-Accepting-pre-orders

I couldn't find the option this article talked about.

Can you help please?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Hey @wangjueliang,

Thanks for your message.

It looks like you've actually stumbled upon a support article for Squarespace, who are a dedicated online store platform and a different company to Square - despite the similar name and both companies providing online store builders!

Unfortunately pre-orders are not currently available via Square Online - this is a feature that may be coming in the future, however I don't have an ETA on this at the moment.

Sorry for the confusion here! 

Seamus
Community Manager, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 7

Hi Seamus, 

Has the Preorder option come any closer to being an option?

Message 3 of 7
Admin

@JaseShore Unfortunately I don't have any updates on this one. I understand it's in the pipeline, however I don't have an ETA right now. I'll be sure to update this thread with new information as soon as I'm able to!

Seamus
Community Manager, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 7

yeah i second that hard on the pre order functionality to be added. its really needed asap

but most all developments i want asap - trying hard to to move to shopify but its hard not to 

Message 5 of 7
Admin

Thank you for adding your vote to this feature request @Youngbondi! We'll let you know as soon as we have an update, and understand that you need to do what's best for your business in the meantime. 

Message 6 of 7

I also third this. I am a florist and a pre order option is something I really need. This is frustrating for me because most of my orders are pre ordered and I have no way of choosing an option for the person to pay later

Message 7 of 7