x

Printing Receipts

Total newbie here. We use a Square Terminal purely for EFTPOS transactions of random amounts as required by customers at checkout. We need to keep the first receipt printed like/as a merchant copy. And if required by the customer print a receipt copy for them also.

Is there some simple easy way to simply reprint the receipt at the time of transaction. Just like other financial institutions' EFTPOS systems provide?

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @GCSBS,

Thanks for writing in, and welcome to our community ๐Ÿ‘‹  ๐Ÿฅณ

At this time, the Square Terminal doesn't have the ability to automatically print out duplicate receipts. The Terminal keeps a digital record of all transactions, so you can revisit, and re-print receipts at anytime by tapping on Transactions > select a transaction > New Receipt

I'd be happy to pass this feedback on to our team, as I'm familiar with the double receipt you're referring to from working in retail previously. For now the workaround would be to print duplicate receipts via the steps above. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @GCSBS,

Thanks for writing in, and welcome to our community ๐Ÿ‘‹  ๐Ÿฅณ

At this time, the Square Terminal doesn't have the ability to automatically print out duplicate receipts. The Terminal keeps a digital record of all transactions, so you can revisit, and re-print receipts at anytime by tapping on Transactions > select a transaction > New Receipt

I'd be happy to pass this feedback on to our team, as I'm familiar with the double receipt you're referring to from working in retail previously. For now the workaround would be to print duplicate receipts via the steps above. 

Message 2 of 3

Thankyou, please do.

Message 3 of 3