x

Printing invoice on one page

Hi

When emailing out customers paid invoices, I have noticed that the invoice prints over 2 pages! From a business point of view, I don't want to print out documents that are 2 pages long when they only need to be 1. Is there a way to have the invoice print on just the one page. The margins are very large - can that be changed in square? I have tried changing them via the browser but it still won't change to one page.

Cheers

Liz

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @ourshop,

Thanks for getting in touch. Square's invoices are designed primarily to be emailed, but at the moment we don't have a Square-generated PDF invoice/printout available. This means that any print out you're seeing is being formatted as a print-out by your web browser or email client, which is unfortunately not editable on the Square side. An alternative may be to take a screenshot of how the invoice appears in the email and print that screenshot out, rather than printing directly from your web browser/email client.

I will pass your feedback on to our product development team for consideration though! While I'm not sure if this feature request is in the development pipeline, the feedback we receive from merchants does influence what we built, so it's important to be heard.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2