x

Feature Request: Option to Edit/Remove Default Items from Library Tab on Point of Sale Checkout

Feature Request: Option to Edit/Remove Default Items from Library Tab on Point of Sale Checkout

How do I get rid of Gift Card, Rewards, discounts, Service Charges on my Library Checkout view as I don't use them and they take up my whole screen. How do I put them at the bottom of my items?

3 Comments
Admin

@Japon64 at the moment these fields are not editable. For quick access to items we recommend either using the "Favourites" tab or putting the first couple of letters of the item you're looking for into the search bar.

It's understandable that ideally you wouldn't need to see these options first if you don't use them! While we don't presently have a solution for this, I'll pass your feedback onto our product team and move this thread to our Feature Requests board to continue tracking demand.

Beta Member

This has been a very annoying feature of Square for some time now.  When exactly are you going to fix it, or do I resort to going to another program?

Square Community Moderator

Hi @imogiri,

Thanks for taking the time to add your vote for this feature request!

While I wish I had better news for you at this time, we're yet to receive further updates regarding the options to customise the Library tab on the Checkout screen. I've flagged this to our Product Team again today and have also moved this thread to our Feature Requests board for Square Point of Sale for tracking purposes.

I appreciate you have to make the right call for your business at the end of the day. So, feel free to check back in with us in the future as we'll be sure to share any updates we receive in this thread.