x

Saving customer orders for reorder

Hi, 

We run a very busy cafe with a lot of regular customers (80% of our customers).

We'd like to be able to save a "favorite" order so customers don't have to tell us what they want all the time - as they order the same thing pretty much every time.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hey @mitchbaylis,

Thanks for reaching out!

At the moment specifying a favourite order for a customer is not a feature available on any of our POS apps - however I can definitely see how something like this would be very useful to your business!

I'm happy to pass your feedback on as a feature request - while we can't make any guarantees as to if this may be available via Square in the future, much of what we built is driven by merchant demand. Thanks for the feedback!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

We would also like to add our name to this request for the same reasons listed above.  We have any number of customers who daily reorder the same order.

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Thanks for the feedback @Mayasand,

I've still not heard of any news about this potential feature, though I've moved this thread to our feature request board now for tracking purposes.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 4 of 6

Any update on this? It would be a VERY handy feature to have. I too run a very busy cafe and need this feature. 

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for adding your vote here, @Vintagekiss!

We are yet to receive any further updates regarding this feature request at this time. In the meantime, I'll continue to pass on your feedback to our Product Team.

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Message 6 of 6