x

Shipping Labels - can you print them?

How do you print shipping labels for Square orders?

I read one proposed solution was to print the order then fold page to only show the destination. I thought was a pretty poor solution and hardly presents a professional result to the customer.

The only other way I can see is to print preview the order then use the Snipping tool (app in Windows) and copy the address then paste it into a Brother or Dymo label printer front end as a picture then print it. But to do that for every order is time consuming.

Someone suggested link to Shippo. I'm in Australia and don't see Australia Post as a partner so I guess that is only for international shippments.

Hoping maybe someone had found some better option.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Hey @mlaforest!

I think your best bet here is still going to be Shippo - they do support Australia Post, though I believe you need an existing Aus Post account to use in conjunction with their integration.

You can view the Australian carriers Shippo support here 👍

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 7

But does Square have the capability to allow the integration between these other platforms? by exporting CSV files?

Message 3 of 7
Admin

Not at the moment @JennyG44 - you'd need to go through Shippo to integrate with Aus Post, local couriers etc. Is that what you mean?

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 4 of 7

Thank you Seamus

Yes we are trying to source a program that will integrate with square to print and use for shipping labels that also complies with Australia Post requirements.

I am getting conflicting answers from Shippo and Square when I have made enquiries. Shippo suggesting that they don't work with Square

Message 5 of 7
Admin

@JennyG44 That sounds odd! Who did you speak with? It might be worth getting in touch again, or simply following the resources both Shippo and Square provide on the integration between the two platforms 🙂

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 6 of 7

Hi Seamus

It was on one of those automated reply/chat things on Shippo.

They offered a zoom meeting which I agreed to but when it came the time booked, I received a message saying they were sorry they missed it.

So I thought another avenue of enquiry to get my facts straight with the Square end of the deal would be best before I get into a discussion with them again for information.

Cheers

Jenny

Message 7 of 7