x

Square Appointment Colours

Can I create different colours for each appointment type?

Really hard to see whats what when its all in blue

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Hi Tinkerbell,

As far as I know Square only supports colours when you have multiple team members overlaying a single calendar (and each team member can be assigned a colour). We have the top level service name in our title as the first word ie ‘Haircut’ and then variations underneath - so at least the first word makes it clear what the service is in the calendar. Not sure if that helps.

Proud Australian Square Super Seller and users of Square AppointmentsSquare POSSquare OnlineSquare ReaderSquare Stand

We use Square with integrations for Xero by AmakaPrintful / We have used Squarespace • Shopify • WooCommerce • QuickBooks and more!

Dieter Slicke is a boutique barber shop by appointment only with our own range of Australian made hair and skin care products
Message 2 of 4

Use of colours is a massive help to tradies. I would like to see a feature that changes the colour when an invoice is sent/ job checked out/ completed and again when invoice is paid. I know the paid invoice colour change happens, but a job completed different colour would be a huge help. Is that an option? It’s really hard to see who I have billed on the go and made the mistake of billing a customer twice for the one service. The app  even created a new invoice number that had to later be cancelled. 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @MOWAR

I see what you mean, having different colour options to keep track of your invoices would give you an overview of what's outstanding, and completed on a glance. Right now, this would be considered a feature request, which you can submit via our Ideate boards here. We track feature requests so they're easier to find, and allow other sellers wanting the same features to add their voice. Demand is one of the factors the product team considers when developing new features 🙂

Message 4 of 4