x

Square website examples

I am just in the process of building my website through square and transitioning everything over from my old website..and was wondering if there are any examples of these websites for a service business. I am in beauty...I also sell products..have managed to set that part up ok..but would just like to see some examples of how a beauty menu can be set up so that I can set mine up.

Message 1 of 12
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @MBS3010,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Unfortunately we don't have any pre-set examples to provide here - it may take a bit of playing around and experimentation with the features to see what works for you. Each business will be different in terms of how their website is set up, even within the same industry!

With that said, I can certainly see the value in having a few examples that highlight the different kinds of things that can be done with Square's Online Store - I'm going to pass your feedback on to our team as a feature request.

Thanks for the feedback and hope you have a great Friday 🙂

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @MBS3010,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Unfortunately we don't have any pre-set examples to provide here - it may take a bit of playing around and experimentation with the features to see what works for you. Each business will be different in terms of how their website is set up, even within the same industry!

With that said, I can certainly see the value in having a few examples that highlight the different kinds of things that can be done with Square's Online Store - I'm going to pass your feedback on to our team as a feature request.

Thanks for the feedback and hope you have a great Friday 🙂

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 2 of 12

Hi Is there a section to add ingredients for skicnare? I am setting mine up and I cannot see a place I can add a section for mmore details on a product. seperate to the description to add ingredients. which is a legal requirement to do so. If there is not I am wondering whether I can keep going or not

Message 3 of 12

Yeah, is there any blogs that show other people who have built stores on Squares platform? I want to see whats possible before investing time in it. 

Message 4 of 12
Admin

Hey @Banksia,

Not at the moment, however I'll continue passing feedback on this to our product team - I see the value in being able to see the different things the web builder can do prior to committing! 

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 5 of 12

Just checking in if in 2021 there are any examples of Square websites to have a look at? In need of a website revamp and not sure if it's worth paying someone to do it

Message 6 of 12
Admin

Hey @gabrielamn! 

You might want to check out this thread over on our US Community - there are a few pages of other sellers sharing their websites 🙂

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 7 of 12

aesthetiqinjectables.com

Message 8 of 12

Any website demos that we can look at now?

Message 9 of 12

the thread above is no longer available

Message 10 of 12
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Kreatif 👋

You can check out https://giveandgetlocal.com to check out local businesses using Square to sell gift cards - most of them also use Square Online for their websites. 

Message 11 of 12

Hi Arie, thank you I will take a look 🙂

Message 12 of 12