x

Website report on products with no weight entered

Hi 

I am looking for a report which provides me a listing of all the products and product weight input.

online orders for items with no weight input are resulting in undercharging of shipping fees 😞

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hey @CCIptyltd,

Thanks for getting in touch. I took a look into this and tried a few things but unfortunately was not able to find a way to bulk edit the item weigh property.

Because weight is a Square Online specific item attribute, it looks like item weight is not currently stored via the Square inventory (where you can export a spreadsheet to view most item details in one place).

Sorry I can't be of more help here! For now it looks like you'll need to go through your item inventory one by one to confirm each item has a correctly set weight.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Oh far out Seamus, I have just gone and entered over 1000 weights (and bulk edit of course wouldn't help) but I am in the same boat that I would like to have a report with the list of products and weights so that I can check that I got them all.  If I go to the online items and edit them, the problem is that when you hit save (or cancel), the items then jump around, so you dont know where your at! Highly inconvenient 😞

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Hey @RobbieB,

That sounds really frustrating, I'm sorry to hear 😕

I don't have a simple solution here unfortunately, but I'll pass on your feedback to the product team.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 4 of 6

Thanks Seamus, thats my whinge for today 🙂

Message 5 of 6
Admin

No worries @RobbieB, may things only improve from here 🙂

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 6 of 6