x

services names on mobile too long - Appointments

In addition to needing categories for reporting and to consolidate a long list of services, I am having to use variations to consolidate the list of services, but when viewed on mobile, variation names are way too long for customers to see, because the price and duration take up the whole line. 

Has anybody found a workaround for this problem?? It is vital that customers can view the service names 😥

Solutions I can think of for Square: enable categories for services, or enable us to change the display so that the price and duration can be shortened, hidden or moved to after the name. 

service name is cut off on mobileservice name is cut off on mobile

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @sugarmamabyron,

Thanks for the feedback!

I've made an inquiry with our Appointments team to see if there are any suggested workarounds for your scenario - I agree it would be handy to be able to display a more complete service name on mobile by compressing some of the price/time info there.

I'm not sure if there will be a way around this at the moment, however I have also shared this thread with the team so they can get a full picture of how this sort of change would benefit your business!

I'll be back on touch if I'm able to get any suggested workaround here, or if the way Appointments display on mobile in the future

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2