x

sizing icons on the published website do not show up.

sizing icons on the published website do not show up. I have not been able to sell items as people are refusing to purchase not knowing what size they will receive. the website is odysseyk21.square.site I need help urgently. customers discouraged.

Thank you

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Odyssey,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear you're having trouble with your items.

I think this might be related to how your item options are set up in your Square Online overview.

If you go to Items > Options then click on the options set, you should be able to select from 3 options:

Selecting "Dropdown" or "Radios" should fix this issue - it looks like it may be set to Colours at the moment?

Hope this helps, let me know how you go!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Odyssey,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear you're having trouble with your items.

I think this might be related to how your item options are set up in your Square Online overview.

If you go to Items > Options then click on the options set, you should be able to select from 3 options:

Selecting "Dropdown" or "Radios" should fix this issue - it looks like it may be set to Colours at the moment?

Hope this helps, let me know how you go!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 2 of 4

Seamus

Thank you so much you are a legend

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Cheers @Odyssey 🙂

Glad this worked!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 4 of 4