x

ADD Video to Item Pages,... please, please, please.

I would love to be able to upload video (s) to item pages. Instead of asking the consumer to go elsewhere on my site for a video that is related to the product they are currently viewing.

Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @greyco 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Welcome! Happy to have you join us here.

We appreciate you taking the time to share how video capabilities on item pages would be helpful for your business through the Online Store. I can definitely see how it would be cumbersome for customers to have to search out a specific video elsewhere on your site, rather than directly on the specific item page.

I am going to flag this over to our Product Teams directly for visibility as a Feature Request. Should anything come down the pipeline, we will bounce back here and let you know.

Thanks, again!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Best Answer

Hi there, @greyco 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Welcome! Happy to have you join us here.

We appreciate you taking the time to share how video capabilities on item pages would be helpful for your business through the Online Store. I can definitely see how it would be cumbersome for customers to have to search out a specific video elsewhere on your site, rather than directly on the specific item page.

I am going to flag this over to our Product Teams directly for visibility as a Feature Request. Should anything come down the pipeline, we will bounce back here and let you know.

Thanks, again!

Joe
Message 2 of 9

This is something I very much appreciate to have too, either uploading video or embedding video on item pages.  

Message 3 of 9

Any update yet on adding video to product specific page. This is highly needed as many customers are used to being able to watch a quick video on a product / Item.

Message 4 of 9

I totally agree! I am new to Weebly, but I'm very disappointed to discover that I cannot upload a simple video. Nowadays, it's just the way of the world; people would much rather watch a video than to read information. Please consider this important change. Thank you.

Message 5 of 9

This feature definitely is needed on the items page. please have someone look into this quickly

Message 6 of 9

The lack of this capability is killing us;  Video is highlighted as the best practice for any ecommerce business and Square is not enabling us;  

We all know that in 2020 we all had to look at migrating from Face to face sales to e-commerce and the Square Online solution is like we are in the 1990's... very frustrating;  

Message 7 of 9

Any news on adding video capabilities to our items???????

I am a thrift store, and I need to post a video of the item working for electronic items that do not require batteries. Is there a way to add videos?

Thanks!!

Message 8 of 9

@Jorgis I hear you! I've merged your post to an existing thread so we can keep all the feedback in one place. Let me know if you have any other questions. 🙂

AshleyK
Message 9 of 9