x

Can you automatically print multiple receipts each time?

I would like to print 2 receipts each time

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Square

@ccLamb - While you have the option to print Order Tickets and/or Order Ticket Stubs, we don't currently support the ability to automatically print two receipts. Having said that, you can definitely go back into Activity, select a sale, and then re-print a receipt. 

Out of curiosity, would you mind sharing more details about your workflow and how this would be useful? 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 10

I do have the same need; we need one copy for the kitchen, and one for the food runner. 

Message 3 of 10
Admin

Welcome to the community, @NTC — thanks for sharing! While the option to print out two identical receipts automatically still is not available, you can set up a separate printer for kitchen tickets. Learn more: Print Order Tickets.

Does that help? Please feel free to let me know why printing two identical receipts automatically is important for your business — I'll be happy to share more insight with our Product Liaison team. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 10

We would also like the ability to automatically print 2 tickets. One for the customer, one for the drawer. It helps to balance out the days activity. 

Message 5 of 10

I would also like the same option, for an art gallery we need to have two copies, one for the customer and one for the books.

Message 6 of 10

Tom,

It's been two years. How about that two-invoice function?

Message 7 of 10
Admin

@THADDEUS

Jumping in for Tom here.  Sorry that this isn't a supported Feature at this time, it does remain a Feature Request and something we continue to consider.  

Here's a little insight to our Feature Request process, that may help understand why 2 years have gone by with no seeming change to this request.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 8 of 10

It sure would be nice to have a customer and vendor copy. It's been a part of best practices for quite a long time. Frankly, I was surprised and disappointed that Square overlooked such a basic function. Not all of us that use Square are selling ice cream in the park. Some of us have real businesses.

Message 9 of 10
Beta Member

Where do I find order ticket stubs

Message 10 of 10