x

Does square allow free shipping after certain amount?

I want to offer free shipping after the order has passed $25.  Is there a way to charge the flat rate of $7 for orders under $25 and free after?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 16
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey everyone! 🌸

I realize it's 4 years later, but I just wanted everyone to know that we do have this feature available with Square Online:

Screenshot 2020-10-16 at 3.37.43 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-10-16 at 3.37.55 PM.png

I went to Square Online > Settings > Shipping > Edit. Let me know if you have any questions about this and thanks for your patience! 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 11 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

I too am interested in this. 

Message 2 of 16
Super Seller

Message 3 of 16

How to setup free shipping on purchase over $50 and shipping fee on purchase least than?

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 16
Admin

Hi @WECHumbleAbode — welcome to the seller community and thanks for bringing this up!

We don't currently offer a setting that would automatically remove shipping cost after a set purchase amount. A handful of other sellers had a similar question and a workaround was offered in this thread. Have a look at Kelly's suggestion and let us know if that helps.

I'll also be pointing this out to our Product Liaison team, who makes iterations on our services based on seller feedback. Please don't hesitate to share any other insight!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 5 of 16
Beta Member

What I did, for customers who ordered over a specified dollar amount is REFUND the shipping value after the order was completed.

And in my promotion, I told customers in advance how that would work.

Message 6 of 16
Square

@KatM - Thanks for taking the time to share your workaround! 🙌

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 7 of 16

Hi!  I'm looking to setup free standard shipping for orders over $75 while at the same time offering expedited shipping using real time rates for my customers.  Any clues on how to do this are greatly appreciated.

Message 8 of 16
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community, @TMOM

I have moved your post over to a thread where some other sellers asked a similar question and provided some great insight on getting this started for you. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 9 of 16
Square

@VanKalkerFarms - Thanks for your help with this one! 

@UncleAdamsFudge @cookiesuttle - This definitely sounds like it would be a useful feature. I'll be sure to pass along the suggestion. For more details on this process, check out this thread.  Also, since VanKalkerFarms answered your question, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find this thread if they have the same question. 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 10 of 16
Admin

Best Answer

Hey everyone! 🌸

I realize it's 4 years later, but I just wanted everyone to know that we do have this feature available with Square Online:

Screenshot 2020-10-16 at 3.37.43 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-10-16 at 3.37.55 PM.png

I went to Square Online > Settings > Shipping > Edit. Let me know if you have any questions about this and thanks for your patience! 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 11 of 16

It's a year later from being 4 years later and I appreciate you. 

Message 12 of 16

I can't seem to get to that page. I have a flat rate shipping set up but I don't see a page like the screen shot you have above. The only thing I'm really trying to figure out is how to get my flat rate shipping to apply upon checkout. Can you help me? I'm using the free site. Could you take a look for me.   

cutekandleco.square.site

Message 13 of 16

Hi,

I want to offer free shipping for orders over certain amount. I know I should go to Settings -> Shipping -> Destinations Regions & Rates and add a free shipping option for above certain amount.

However, in this case, how am I supposed to create the shipping labels, pay for them and print them? Currently I am using only UPS. 

Thank you. 

Tags (1)
Message 14 of 16

Hi @isabelle Thank you but this thread doesn't answer my question unfortunately. I know how to create a Free Shipping option. My question is about the afterwards. In the system, Free shipping option is not associated with any carriers. After a customer place an order, how do I create a shipping label? 

Thanks

Message 15 of 16
Beta Member

We would like to offer customers free shipping after $150 spent. We currently have a coupon code set up, but this causes problems when customers have another code to use (like a birthday discount) as they can't put in two coupon codes.

How can we set up shipping so it will automatically remove shipping fees after they spend the required amount? We have searched everywhere for how to do this through Weebly.

Message 16 of 16