x

Feature Request: Sign up for Loyalty or Marketing on a Website

Is it possible to add a link to my website where potential customers could sign up for the loyalty or marketing program without purchasing anything? I'm trying to entice participation with coupons. 

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

There isn’t a way to have people sign up for Loyalty without making a purchase right now, but they can sign up for email marketing from your website. 

In your Dashboard, go to Customers -> Settings -> Email Collection. You can choose from a hosted signup page (a Square link that you can put on your website) or the there is an embed option where the code is available to put a signup form directly on your webpage. 

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @DirtyDogBrats

I think this is a great suggestion that a lot of businesses could leverage. I've gone ahead and moved your post to the feature request board of the Seller Community. From here, we will track feedback from other sellers making the same request. 🙂

Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

Best Answer

There isn’t a way to have people sign up for Loyalty without making a purchase right now, but they can sign up for email marketing from your website. 

In your Dashboard, go to Customers -> Settings -> Email Collection. You can choose from a hosted signup page (a Square link that you can put on your website) or the there is an embed option where the code is available to put a signup form directly on your webpage. 

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 3 of 3