x

How do I export all the notes entered within a customer's profile?

How do I export all the notes that have been entered within a customer's profile? These are not transaction or point of sale notes. As a massage therapist, I enter a client note after each appointment that I would like to export to have available for printing if necessary. The fields that I can currently export are the default fields initially available when creating customer profiles plus the additional fields I created. I can enter the client notes through the customer profile, but that field is not showing as an option for export.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @camillebaughman

Thank you for reaching out about being able to export your Customer notes. Currently this is a Feature Request, so it cannot be done. 

The only way to get that information would be to click on each customer individually and see their note. 

I appreciate you taking the time coming back to post in the Community and I am happy to get this over to our Product Team. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

I know how to export customer information into a csv file; but one part that does not export is the Notes section within a customer's file.  Is there a way to export the Notes when exporting the customer information?

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Looks like exporting customer notes is not doable according to this thread. @rendalobello

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4