x

Customers can't complete purchases

My school is running a fundraiser and collecting donations online. It has been working all week, then starting yesterday customers can't complete their purchases. They get all the way through entering payment info and the wheel just spins and spins, the transactions don't go through. Help!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Some additional information could be helpful here. How are you implementing the payment option for your contributors?I have used square for similar efforts in the past with few difficulties but knowing how you have implemented would be helpful.

We've used our online store to accept payment and have also used an iPad stationed where contributors could self-pay. We distributed a link allowing folks to donate (purchase) through an online store which worked quite well. The "kiosk" approach seemed to create more questions of my staff...but I suspect that is because we were just a few feet away. When working from their mobile device, contributors just figured it out, or didn't, but we didn't hear about it. 

The primary problem I've had with the self-pay kiosk is wifi. I have switched to using iPads with backup cellular because of the intermittent problems I had using wifi in locations other than my own. 

Good luck, 

Take care of yourself and, as life provides, someone else too.
Message 2 of 2